Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Zoo-diac

Based on the current El Cap Report, there are a number of parties on Zodiac. This is prime wall season in the Valley, and Zodiac is a popular route, so it's not a surprise. That's why I plan on heading up Thursday to cue, then hopefully fix the first 4 pitches on Friday. Nate arrives late Friday or early Saturday, so if all goes well, we'll take off Saturday morning and spend Sat, Sun, and Mon nights on the wall and down sometime Tuesday. We will discuss possible backup plans tonight.

http://www.supertopo.com/climbing/thread.html?topic_id=691561

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brian, I must say, as a mother, a wife and your friend I'm really not too crazy about the idea of you being on that really big rock up so high off the ground for so many days. I will be praying for you and your family every day until you are safely on the ground.