Got here just as the route was going into the shade around 6:00 (so no pix) then took the long but easy way to the base. Sun was down and it was cooling off by 6:30, and by 7:00 it was dark enough to need a light.
Tomorrow I'm taking the straight-up-the-talus option because the hour it took me tonight was too slow.
It's a little nippy but not too bad here at the base out of the wind. There are lights scattered all over The Captain and the tap tap tap of someone low on a nailing route off left.
Time to go. I'm taking down a pile of trash, so hopefully the spirits will look kindly on me tomorrow. Forecast is for cold and windy.
1 comment:
Hey up there! Where are the pics of the view? I'm assuming you didn't drop the phone, seen update from you today. Hope you are have a great time.
Post a Comment